Dear members of the association,
I want to inform you about the agreed cooperation with the eSTUDENT association, specifically about the App Start Contest. CISEx Association has decided to participate as a sponsor and as a partner; more about the contest can be found in documents attached, as well as on the official website: http://www.estudent.hr/projekti/app-start-contest
Currently the number of applicants has already exceeded 500.
What are the practical benefits of the CISEx & eSTUDENT cooperation?
- Through this package, we contribute HRK 3.200 to the winners' award budget.
- All our members can participate in lectures, formal and informal gatherings, and so have direct access to students, learn more about the projects and attract new young forces to their own ranks.
- Through the position in the jury we will promote CISex ideas and assist students in the following steps after the event.
- The educational lecture will introduce CISex to students and introduce them to the possibilities of Croatian software export and all the help available through our association.
- Winning teams will be provided with free membership in the association for the first year.
- We will publish general CISex information on the competition web site so we'll get a chance to address the students through direct mailing.
On Friday, February 3rd at noon, in D1 Hall, the competition officially starts, and you are all invited to participate in the introductory lecture. After that, next steps in the App Start Contest are:
- February 27 - March - Week of introduction to the platform software (educational part where all CISex members can participate)
- March 4 - Students submit ideas and complete their applications, March 25 is the deadline for submission of prototypes, May 20 Students submit complete solutions
- April / May - Lectures, technical and business workshops (educational part where all CISex members can participate)
- May 25 - The final event
So, once again I invite all members to watch the competition and join the workshops, either for their personal educational interests, or to meet students. All information will be regularly published on the website http://www.estudent.hr/projekti/app-start-contest, and we will, once again, bring detailed plan of the lectures.